ZOOM "Monarch Butterfly" Color Pencil
Time & Location
About the Event
I created this project, “Monarch Butterfly” to explore helpful color pencil techniques that carry over to other wildlife projects. You will be introduced to the techniques using ink and color pencil together; how to create translucent wings; dramatic lighting to emphasize form; and a new soft focus background technique. This is an excellent seminar for beginners..
What you need to know:
- Once you register for this event, a Confirmation Email with your ZOOM Link, will be emailed to you.
- SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
- The Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Packet with PATTERN will be emailed to you the week before event.
- You will receive a another reminder email with a sign-on LINK the DAY BEFORE EVENT.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS.
About the online class: This class is limited to a small group and gives each of you Mark's personal guidance. You can interact with him in real time, ask questions, show your progress and receive feedback and suggestions from Mark during the webinar. Mark will briefly critique each student’s progress every step of the way and offers FREE Critiques via email after the event.
- Laptop, PC, Mac, tablet or iPad with speakers
- Printer (for printing line drawing onto drawing paper)
Prismacolor Premiere Pencils
904 Light Cerulean Blue
908 Dark Green
909 Grass Green
912 Apple Green
916 Canary Yellow
921 Pale Vermillion
927 Light Peach
996 Black Grape
1007 Imperial Violet
1026 Grayed Lavender
1032 Pumpkin Orange
118 Cadmium Orange
122 Permanent Red
CANSON MI-TIENTES PAPER - #480 Light Green, 8-1/2 x 11
Pigma Micron 08mm Pigmented Ink Marker
Graphite Transfer Paper
White Vinyl Eraser
Soft Brush for Pencil Crumbs
Slip Sheet (Plain White Paper)
- ZOOM Monarch Butterfly CP$75$750$0