Sat, Apr 24|
"Sunflower" Color Pencil
Vibrant Mixed Media Project!
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2021, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
About the event
Color pencil is a delightful medium that is less intimidating for the beginner than painting in oils or acrylics, and is clean and dust-free unlike pastels. The precision of the color pencils allow for realistic detail. In this vibrant project, the students will use of a Mixed Media approach. The striking blue background is painted with Acrylic on the Cadmium Yellow Paper.
This project is designed for any student, beginner, intermediate or professional.
What you need to know:
- Once you register for this event, a Confirmation Email with your ZOOM Link, will be emailed to you.
- SEE SUPPLY LIST BELOW.
- The Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Packet with PATTERN will be emailed to you the week before event.
- You will receive a another reminder email with a sign-on LINK the DAY BEFORE EVENT.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS.
About the online class: This class is limited to a small group and gives each of you Mark's personal guidance. You can interact with him in real time, ask questions, show your progress and receive feedback and suggestions from Mark during the webinar. Mark will briefly critique each student’s progress every step of the way and offers FREE Critiques via email after the event.
- Laptop, PC, Mac, tablet or iPad with speakers
- Printer (for printing line drawing onto drawing paper)
Prismacolor Premiere Pencils
901 Indigo Blue
908 Dark Green
911 Olive Green
912 Apple Green
917 Sunburst Yellow
937 Tuscan Red
942 Yellow Ochre
943 Burnt Ochre
944 Terra Cotta
947 Dark Umber
1002 Yellowed Orange
1033 Mineral Orange
1 Sheet, #553 Cad Yellow 8.5” X 11”
USE THE SMOOTH SIDE OF THE PAPER
2oz. AMERICANA Blue Harbor Acrylic Paint
#4 Flat Blender Brush
#2 Round Detail Brush
White Vinyl Eraser
1 sheet Graphite Transfer Paper 9” x 12”
Red Ballpoint Pen
Water Basin, small plastic plate
ZOOM "Sunflower" Seminar